This is some remarkable facts about making fresh juices which I found on the net that you can look over
Posted from: https://www.juiceladycherie.com/Juice/3-juices-that-help-you-sleep-better/
Here is some good facts about making your own juice which I found on line you ought to read
3 Juices That Help You Sleep Better
- Lettuce – Eat lettuce in the evening and juice some up before you go to bed. Lettuce contains lactucarium, which has sedative properties and affects the brain similarly to opium. You can also try this brew. Simmer three to four large lettuce leaves in a cup of water for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat, add a few sprigs of mint, and sip just before you go to bed.
- Kale, spinach, and parsley – Dark green leafy vegetables like kale are loaded with calcium, which helps the brain use tryptophan to manufacture melatonin. Spinach and parsley are other good options.
- Celery – The minerals and oils in celery juice have a calming effect on the nervous system, making it beneficial for relaxing sleep. Celery is high in magnesium which helps people relax into a soothing, restful sleep. You need to drink 8 oz before bedtime to get sleepy.
Sweet Dreams Nightcap
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 small handful parsley
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- 3 carrots, scrubbed well, tops removed, ends trimmed
- 1 rib celery
Bunch up the parsley and roll in a romaine leaf. Juice the cucumber and turn off the machine. Add the romaine and parsley, turn the machine back on and tap it through with a carrot and the celery. Stir and enjoy!
This recipe is from The Juice Lady’s Guide to Juicing for Health
I hope you found that was as important as I found it to be
Posted from: https://www.juiceladycherie.com/Juice/sleep-stress-and-adrenal-fatigue-2/
Let me share some superb information about juicing which I found online that you can look over
Sleep, Stress, and Adrenal Fatigue
Adrenal Fatigue is a decrease in the adrenal glands’ ability to carry out normal function. It is commonly caused by chronic stress from any source—emotional, physical, mental, or environmental— that exceeds the body’s capacity to adjust well to the demands placed on it by the stress.
- Asthma, allergies or respiratory complaints
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Dry skin
- Extreme tiredness an hour after exercise
- Frequent urination
- Joint pain
- Lines in your fingertips
- Loss of muscle tone
- Low blood pressure
- Low blood sugar
- Low sex drive
- Lower back pain
- Numbness in your fingers / Poor circulation
- Weight gain
- Difficulty getting up in the morning, even after enough sleep
- Weak immune system
- Feeling fatigued
- Inability to handle stress
- Salt cravings
- Higher energy in the evening; get your “second wind” when you should be winding down
Even if you have a few of these symptoms, there’s a good chance you may have stressed out adrenals, unless you have no stress in your life. Who’s that these days? I know you can recover from adrenal fatigue. I have recovered more than once. Here’s what you can do:
Sleep—it’s one of the most important things you can do to restore your adrenals, but when they are stressed you often can’t sleep well. Here’s what you can do:
- Give yourself permission to sleep. Even if it means taking a short nap in the middle of the day, you’ve got to sleep to heal. When you force yourself to power through the groggy afternoon slump, you stress your adrenal glands even more.
- Rest for 15 minutes during the day with your feet up. Your adrenals know when you’re down and your feet your feet are up. It makes them happy. Find a couch or whatever you can and give your body... Read More »
Posted from: https://www.juiceladycherie.com/Juice/kidney-nourishing-juices-and-foods/
The following is some impressive info about making your own juice which I ran across on the internet you ought to look over
Kidney Nourishing Juices and Foods
I just had a foot zonology appointment this week. Zonology is a technique that utilizes the signal system in our feet to rejuvenate, balance, restore, and detoxify the entire body while assisting in the natural healing process. I was surprised to learn during that session that my kidneys aren’t being nourished well resulting in poor blood flow in and out of the kidneys. Strong, well-nourished kidneys are needed to support good blood flow through them.
Symptoms of Kidney Insufficiency
Dry skin, dry eyes, dark circles under the eyes, vaginal dryness for women, scanty urine, a pale face with flushed red cheeks, a red peeled tongue, a rapid pulse, fatigue, irritability, afternoon heat, night sweats, and hot flashes. Emotional or mental signs might be agitation or even panic attacks, feeling tired but wired, a sense of floating, or of being drained.
For me, symptoms were only a few with the primary one — a feeling of being drained. I thought it was due to all the stress of late. This was encouraging in one sense that there is something I could do to change things. I thought I’d share this information with you because you may have some of these symptoms too and need to nourish your kidneys.
Foods that Nourish the Kidneys
- String beans
- Black beans and kidney beans
- Melons, including watermelon
- Blackberries and blueberries
- Water chestnut
- Black sesame seed or oil (good for dry stools)
Emotion that Most Harms the Kidneys
Emotion that Helps the Kidneys Most
Kidney Nourishing Juice Cocktail
- 1 cucumber
- 3 ribs of celery
- 4 raw string beans
- 1 cup blackberries or blueberries
- 1/2... Read More »